Ayşe Burcu Arslan
Founder & Managing Director
Ayşe Burcu Arslan is an international debt collection expert, industry consultant, entrepreneur, and a professional manager.
- She has worked in the field of ‘International Receivables Management’ since 2007.
- First of all, Ayşe was graduated in Political Science and International Relations from Boğaziçi University Istanbul / Turkey, and then she completed her Master’s degree in Organizational Studies from the University of Tilburg / Netherlands.
- As a result, she finished her Master’s thesis in 1 year and her successful research was about the international orientation of Turkish Airlines.
International Debt Collection in Turkey
- Ayşe Burcu Arslan recognized the need for a dedicated, Istanbul based, international debt collection and credit risk management firm.
- It is from this business, ARS Consultancy… that she helps companies around the world, navigate the global market.
- In addition to her many international clients, Ayşe has worked with, and advised international companies both in and outside Turkey.
- Moreover, Ayşe Burcu Arslan has pioneered the field of international debt collection in Turkey with the brand of ARSinkaso® .
- She has used her experience to improve her business endeavor by participating various platforms aiming at the recognition of debt collection as a separate field of expertise in Turkey.
- She has given a speech at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ITO), and Turkish Exporters Assembly (TIM), and also at international conferences as well as more than 50 invited seminars worldwide.
- Nowadays, Ayşe Burcu Arslan continues to give collection trainings to Associations, and Unions and also private companies with the main focus on negotiation, mediation, confliction resolution, and persuasion skills in debt collection.